Lemon-Lime Summer Doubles Tournament
$1,000 Guaranteed 1st Place
Click Here to Print or Download More Information
NEW for this year - If all the pins come up the same color on your first ball, notify the control counter to verify, then roll a strike and you WIN $50 on the spot!
Tournament Pattern: "Lemon-Lime" oil pattern
Tournament Dates: May 1st @ 7pm until
August 17th @ 10pm
(No New Squad may start after 10pm.)
Eligible Bowlers: Any bowler in good standing with USBC.
Handicap: Handicap will be 90% of the difference betweenyour doubles team average (times 3) and a
scratch total score of 1400. There will be a maximum of 400 total handicap pins.
Average: Highest verifiable average from the last 2 years. If no verifiable average, the bowler will use an
average of 230.
Entry Fee: $25 per Doubles Team
($15.00 Lineage & $10 Prize Fund)
Payout: $1,000 Guaranteed 1st place. Other places will be paid on a 1 in 15 ratio. Prize fund
will be paid out within 3 days of tournament end. There will be a weekly guaranteed
payout of $50 to the weekly high score between Sunday @ 1pm and Saturday @ closing.
- Bowlers may enter as many times as they wish and can cash as many times as possible, BUT may ONLY cash ONCE with the same partner!
- Squads will be formed on a first-come first-serve basis. If a particular squad has not started competition, We reserve the right to add teams to the squad.
- In the interest of overall fairness, bowlers with entering averages that the tournament director determines are lower than their capability would be in the normal scoring environment of Buffaloe Lanes Erwin, will have their averages adjusted accordingly. The tournament directors decision is final.
- This is a non-certified USBC tournament but most USBC rules apply!
- Lanes will be prepared once per day ONLY. Due to the format of the tournament, bowlers are not guaranteed fresh conditions and will bowl on tournament lanes "as-is" during their squad.
- Anything not covered above will be handled by the tournament director - Daryl Savage Any questions please
contact Daryl Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (910) 891-7668